The past two weeks were very exiting. Companies reported large gains and large loses. Heads of CEOs may roll. By the way, it is near the bottoms and not at tops when all the bad news are out and CEOs are fired or go to jail, still I continue to expect lower short term prices from here to force smaller players off the markets and political measures to save the economy (more like bailing out Wall Street).
Have a great weekend, I’ve been busy and not able to write much, I may start writing more after next week.
This article is part of the series "Exercise in Market Timing"
- Expect increased volatility
- And we got increased volatility
- Bad News For the Dow (Short Term Bear Fest)
- Dow Jones 400 to 600 more points of pain
- After exiting two weeks the Dow Jones goes nowhere
- Dow Jones at 13,300.02
- Dow Jones at 13,099 should see a rest
- Dow Jones Finds A Convoluted Way to Do Nothing
- Dow Jones Ready for Next Leg Down
- Dow Jones 13,252. Not All Clear Yet
- Dow Jones: Announced 2-day Pullback Over
- Timing The October High And November Bottom Of Dow Jones
Franklin @ October 27, 2007