In October 22nd we said that the DJ was in for 400 to 600 more points of pain. Since then the Dow Jones went up a little and down a little, a lot of nothing happened until today.
I still expect the Dow to go down to around 12,600 with a lot of noise and fear mongering.
I am publishing soon the second part of the article the Real Economy. Things are much worse than seem by reading the Wall Street media, but for different reasons. I still think that our problems are not a short time recession or the current high price of oil. Our problems are the future runaway inflation and the future high price of oil: it may double or more from here within a couple of years.
This article is part of the series "Exercise in Market Timing"
- Expect increased volatility
- And we got increased volatility
- Bad News For the Dow (Short Term Bear Fest)
- Dow Jones 400 to 600 more points of pain
- After exiting two weeks the Dow Jones goes nowhere
- Dow Jones at 13,300.02
- Dow Jones at 13,099 should see a rest
- Dow Jones Finds A Convoluted Way to Do Nothing
- Dow Jones Ready for Next Leg Down
- Dow Jones 13,252. Not All Clear Yet
- Dow Jones: Announced 2-day Pullback Over
- Timing The October High And November Bottom Of Dow Jones
Franklin @ November 7, 2007