My first project for 2008 is born, it is called tradergur.us and it is the social networking for traders and investors. What does it mean? Much like you go to facebook to connect with former coworkers or students, or to myspace to connect with other teenagers, you have now a place to connect with other traders and investors.
Tradegur.us is rich in features to help users connect with other users and create communities and social networks. Just to name a few:
- My Groups, allows you to create or join groups of users with similar interests
- My Profile, allows you to create a personal profile with as much or as little information as you want, which in turn helps other users to invite you to new groups or activities
- My private space, allows you to save files to a private share on the site to share them with other users whenever you want
- My Notepad, allows you to take private notes or make them available to other users as a blog
- Charts and Documents, allows you to share with other users charts, pictures, and other documents
- Forums, to discuss issues, openly or privately, with other users
- Financial Glossary, a wiki-like project to enter terms and definitions
The commercial users of the site (companies that offer goods or services for traders) we have all of the above plus:
- Submit News, the ability to post content to the site’s front page
- Company Directory, a directory of companies with complete information about your business and integration to your profile
- Newsletters, connect with your users through a medium they trust
I will be adding more features as we move along, but for now, I think this should be enough to have the ball rolling. Please visit the site at tradergur.us and let me know your opinions, suggestions, and ideas.
Subscribe to our feed to get the latest happenings delivered directly to you.
No clue what a feed is? No problem, you can receive posts by email as I post them.
You can subscribe to the newsletter via spam free feedblitz.com.