Last year around this time I said:
You read it here first: The US the Fed‘s “free money”). Says who? Just all the American .has been in since the fourth quarter of 2007 and is now starting to get out (thanks to
Today we received the timely confirmation by the National Bureau of Economic Research: “The U.S. entered a recession in December 2007″. Thank you guys! You are providing a great service.
As I mentioned before, 2008 was a harsh year that forced the weaker players to part with their properties and investments. If you managed so far, congratulations and keep on surviving.
Both the Dow andcharts are broken and although we are at the bottom of the recession, picking the bottom of the market is going to be difficult.
I’ll be looking for new market opportunities on the upside and for the long term.
This article is part of the series "Documenting The Hyperinflationary Genesis"
- Bernanke’s creative solution: Let’s do it again
- At a financial crossroads
- How to survive hyperinflation
- Let the party begin. We will be dead tomorrow
- I have $ 100,000,000,000 and yet I can’t retire
- Is the Dow Jones at a new high?
- Stagflation: This Time It Is Different
- The Myth Of Gold as Inflation Hedge
- Is Gold a Hedge Against Excess Liquidity?
- Disposable Personal Income Shows Disturbing Historical Trend
- Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Greenspan: Give Homeowners Financial Aid: Financial News – Yahoo! Finance
- Black Swans, Bell Curves and Stagflation
- The Gold Scam
- And Now They Tell US
- Some Historical Perspective on the Current Recession
- Gold Correction Seems Over
- Gold Chatter
Franklin @ December 1, 2008